Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

We hope everyone has a Happy and yummy Turkey Day!




The other day Ethan was playing with one of his kitties (they look identical). I asked which kitty he was playing with. He took a moment to study the collar and replied, "Layla!" Later, while he played with Witch Hazel, I asked which kitty he was playing with (wanted to see if there was a coincidence). Again, he studied the collar and replied "Hadol!" (Hazel) I don't know that we ever explained to him that you can tell them apart by the color of their collars. It amazes me how aware he can be.
He also occasionally refers to his daddy by name. "Jeh-She"

Ethan also understands the "Made in China" plight. He expressed his want for a certain truck at the store. I checked the back as always, but before I could say anything, he matter-of-factly spouted "Tsina!" (China) and shrugged his shoulders without a fuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home