Friday, December 12, 2008

T'is the Season!


Well, this picture was very random. We decided to walk the mall and take in the holiday Spririt on Black Friday (with a smidge of crazy in us). We looked down on the Santa pavillion, and Ethan exclaimed in absolute awe, "SANTA! I want to TALK to him." I noticed that the line was TWO PEOPLE long. I looked at Jesse, and we quickly booked it downstairs. We also decided that since Anya was in a good mood, and we KNOW out of experience that there will be no Anya Santa pictures next year, we decided to shell out a few bucks for the pictures. For such a random opportunity, they turned out well. "Oh well" that the kids weren't dressed more seasonally!

I just took the kiddos to the doc. Ethan's 3 year and Anya's 4 month. Where they are both above average in size, neither are giants anymore. Other than that news, all is well with them! :)

Anya has discovered her toes, and she LOVES them! She is so smiley, and she loves sticking out her tongue these days. I've got a few Anya tongue pics that I'll post soon.

Ethan is quite a joy these days, for the exception of the occasional monster outburst. He turns into a monster and roars when he gets angry about something. I'm not sure if this is good that he channels things or bad... We just take it as it comes.

I hope everyone is doing well. Let us know how YOU are doing.

No, we won't be going to MEmphis for the holidays. Tai Tai and Boppy are coming here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home