Friday, December 19, 2008

"Cookie House"

Li'll Miss TONGUE!!!!
The greatest thing ever is listening to Anya's squeals and giggles of absolute delight!!!!!

*Ethan came running out of the bathroom after a "potty break." I asked him if he washed his hands, and he enthusiastically exclaimed "you wanna 'mell my hands, Mama?" Soo.. I did and responded, "MMMmmm, smells like watermelon. I may want to eat them." He responded, "MAMA, you can't eat soap. It's not good for you brain!!!!"




Well.. we have been taking in the holidays! We love it! I've always loved Christmas music and strolling the mall during this season. I know. It is annoying to most, but that what is great about having kids!!! You have someone to enjoy all of those annoying things at which everyone else rolls their eyes!

1 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

Hey cuties!

Merry Christmas and I loved Ethan's message; his little voice is adorable and well, very eloquent for age 3!

Can't wait to see all of you in March!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home